Monday, August 13, 2012

Mother's Day Run & Monday Morning Weigh In

Not much to report. Ran a 10k yesterday for Mother's Day. Jog & Joy puts together a wonderful race and we got to run the streets of Bangkok. In the last kilometer or so I saw a guy (or girl) running in a full panda suit. If I didn't beat them I didn't know what I would do. Lol. Needless to say I ended up beating the "sweat panda" by about 2 minutes or so. I can say I knocked some serious time of my 10k time. I ran the Adidas King of the Road in 1:14:20 (7:10 pace). I ran the Mother's Day mini-marathon in 1:05:39 (6:57 pace). Thailand puts together some great racing events. If you are a runner you should come make a "running vacation" here. Well worth it. Anyhow...

Monday Morning Weigh In:

Starting weight: 119kg (261.8lbs)
Last Week: 109kg (239.8lbs)
This Week: 108.8kg (239.4lbs)

It's all about nutrition. I am getting it back on track. Here's to big losses next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment