Monday, August 20, 2012

Thinking About Writing and Monday Morning Weigh In

So I am thinking about writing. I was asked years ago to consider writing a book and maybe this is the time. I have many thoughts stirring around in my head about faith, life, family, running, health, relationships. Time to maybe put some "pen to paper". I don't think I have something "special" to offer. Many things I have to say have been said already. But for me, learning from others experiences and insights have contributed to my life in great ways. Maybe this could be a way of giving back. More on this in the near future. I have a few themes running through my head. I will see how this plays out.

Monday Morning Weigh In
Starting Weight: 119kg (261lbs)
Last Week: 108.8kg (239.4lbs)
Today: 107.2kg (235.8lbs)

WOOHOO! That's a loss of 1.6kg (3.9lbs)

Now that's a good week! It paid off to focus on nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment