Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Been Dying to Share This

I have been wanting to post this. Here it is. If you watch a tv show in an hour, take that hour to watch this instead. You don't have to want to be an Ironman to enjoy this. This is inspiring. Year after year we hear stories of not just the pro athletes but the "back of packers" and their incredible stories of overcoming, persevering, faith and sheer will. Take an hour to be inspired. You can always tevo that reality show. I am moved by this all the time. I even watch the older events. More than once. I warn you, I don't cry... I cried. It was watching the 2005 Ironman that pushed me to my first marathon. Maybe this will help push you to your goals or discover them.

This is an 8-17 hour event summarized in an hour. These are some of the greatest videos out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment